ESI PAM-STAMP 2017.0 (x86/x64) Multilingual | 709 Mb
The release of ESI PAM-STAMP 2017 delivers major efficiency improvements for setting up progressive, transfer and line dies. ESI engineers have redesigned the User Interface (UI) in order to significantly reduce the number of "clicks" and drastically increase work efficiency. Setting up processes is now done directly following a new and streamlined horizontal workflow, facilitating the setup of the entire stamping process; end to end.
ESI Group is a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping software and services. Specialist in material physics, ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical prototypes by virtually replicating the fabrication, assembly and testing of products in different environments. Today, coupled with Virtual Reality, animated by systems models, and benefiting from data analytics, Virtual Prototyping becomes immersive and interactive: ESI's clients can bring their products to life, ensuring reliable performance, serviceability and maintainability. ESI solutions help world-leading OEM's and innovative companies make sure that their products will pass certification tests - before any physical prototype is built - and that new products are competitive in their market space. Virtual Prototyping addresses the emerging need for products to be smart and autonomous and supports industrial manufacturers in their digital transformation.
For any given metal forming process, it is possible today to conceive everything in a virtual engineering equivalent - from detailing customer requests to virtually inspecting the final product, as well as setting-up the production facilities. This includes material cost estimation, die design and feasibility, part design validation and tooling design and forming processes.
Making engineers productive - What is available and how does it work:
- Topology check, cleanup and repair
- Material cost estimation
- Die face design next generation based on B-Spline geometry
- Fast link with simulation
- Accurate numerical methods
- Geometrical drawbeads
- Springback - Kinematic Hardening Model
- Triple speed mode for breathtaking short simulation times
- Precise prediction of wrinkles including folding - no numerical flattening
- Blank & Trim Line Optimization
- Springback of High Strength Steel
- (Multi-operation) compensation
- Virtual prototyping of the full stamping chain
- Cosmetic defects
- High quality results without tradeoffs in cost and time
- Hot Forming , End-to-End Virtual Prototyping
- Chaining with manufacturing engineering and assembly prototyping
- Virtual Reality